Sakura Love's
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[Landscape] A post-apocalyptic landscape

Ir para baixo

[Landscape]  A post-apocalyptic landscape Empty [Landscape] A post-apocalyptic landscape

Mensagem  Tokun Supimpa Seg Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Bom gente, esse aqui é uma "paisagem sonora" pra um concurso da Vancouver Filming School com a SoundCloud, valendo uma bolsa no curso de Sound Design da VFS! Então eu fiz esse som

Link do Concurso

Link do SoundCloud

e a descrição

So hey ! What's up everyone? My name is Danilo, currently I'm 22 years old and I'm from Brazil.

I just LOVE sounds, anything that can make noise is amazing ! And for that, there would be no way I could ignore the existence of the magic of Sound Design. All the sound dynamics give a range of unimaginable possibilities of sound creation, Equalizers, Reverbs, Echoes and all of that. Working with this it's a dream I have, so for now I'll do my best trying to understand this "Universe of Sound".

Anyway, down to business, here's my entry for the "post-apocalyptic landscape", let me explain what is this sound about:

Since it is a "Post-Apocalyptic Landscape" the first thing that came to me was this idea of "noises", so I produced this landscape only using Sound Generator (Senoids, White and Pink Noise) and Equalizer, Compressor and Reverb.

Somehow I've always imagined apocalypse with a kind of low rumble, so I made an 85Hz Sine Wave with some large Reverb on it, also changing the volume a bit, so it can be a bit more dynamic, also copying it to another track inverting it and controlling the volume it has this "unstable" sound.

The "kind of wind and kind of sea" are 4 White Noises, all with some Wet reverb. But the catch here, is that each Equalizer is set to one range of frequency, so I have a Low White Noise, a Mid-Low White Noise, a Mid White-Noise and a Mid-High White Noise, with pan and volume controling the dynamic of the "wind and sea"

Last but not least, I put these Shocks trying to simulate some kind of electronic fail (since the post-apocalyptical thing will happen after we are full of new technologies) and theses Shocks are Pink noise with a smacking compressor, a wet reverb and a mid-high frequency gain on the equalizer.

Hope you enjoy it ! Leave a comment !
Tokun Supimpa
Tokun Supimpa
Admin
Admin

http://www.danilotokun.weebly.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo